"Forget five a day, eat 10 portions of fruit and veg to cut risk of early death," The Guardian reports. A major review found people who regularly ate 800g of fruit and veg a day – 10 portions – had a significantly lower risk of...
- Exercise 'most proven method' to prevent return of breast cancer
- Long-term daily drinking linked to stiffening of the arteries in men
- Worrying about work out-of-hours 'may be bad for the heart'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (2)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Clothing (3)
- Furniture and furnishings (13)
- Gardening and Outdoors (1)
- Health, fashion and beauty (1)
- Household and DIY (11)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.