Today, the Mail Online says: "The GI diet debunked: Glycaemic index is irrelevant for most healthy people", explaining how "it doesn't matter if you eat white or wholewheat bread". This overgeneralised and misleading headline followed...
- Ibuprofen unlikely to extend life
- New cinema for Christmas
- 'Electromagnetic smog' unlikely to harm humans
- Festive film and TV Guide
- Fathers-to-be experience hormone changes
- Donate to kids company
Download a printable version of this meal planner here
Buy & Sell
19 Inch HD LCD DVD For Sale Technika Advanced 19
- Antiques and collectables (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (18)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (10)
- Miscellaneous (22)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (4)
- Pets (3)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - G NICHOLSON
Mr. Graham John Nicholson Milford Haven The death occurred peacefully at Withybush Hospital,
Birthdays - C FRANCIS
CRUZ 1 Today 10th December Happy Birthday Love, Nanny & Gampie, Jade, Nathan & Little
Births - S JAMES
( JAMMER) Richard and Karoline A Baby Girl, STELLA, Born 08.04.12 At Prince Charles Hospital. A
Marriages - HARTEVELD/O'NEILL WE
Gareth Harteveld & Jacqui O'Neill Married on 17th February 2012 at The Meadowlands Hotel,