- Gene editing technique could prevent inherited diseases
- Air pollution linked to silent strokes
- New asthma treatment within five years, researchers hope
- A magnet for mosquitoes? Blame your genes
- St George's Day
Buy & Sell
Wooden Toys Two wooden abacus, wooden workbench, wooden clock, wooden farm dominos, wooden fire station, wooden multi-storey car park (needs dowelling replacing for lift to run more smoothly)
- Antiques and collectables (1)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (2)
- Household and DIY (9)
- Miscellaneous (5)
- Musical instruments (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Pets (3)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (4)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - Roderick Samuel England
Roderick Samuel England Llangwm The death occurred peacefully at his home surrounded by his
Birthdays - R HOWES
RHYS HOWES Happy 21st Birthday Rhys on 6th March Lots of love from Mum and Dad xxx
Births - S JAMES
( JAMMER) Richard and Karoline A Baby Girl, STELLA, Born 08.04.12 At Prince Charles Hospital. A
Marriages - HARTEVELD/O'NEILL WE
Gareth Harteveld & Jacqui O'Neill Married on 17th February 2012 at The Meadowlands Hotel,