- Body clock may have effect on sporting peak performance
- Child obesity rates are 'stabilising'
- A third of over 70s report 'frequent sexual activity'
- Sugary soft drinks linked to earlier periods in girls
- Loss and bereavement
- Introducing a new pet into the family
Buy & Sell
Toy Buggy Toy buggy. Spotty blue colour. Used very little. The only sign of use is on the wheels
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (2)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (2)
- Furniture and furnishings (14)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (11)
- Miscellaneous (2)
- Musical instruments (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (3)
- Pets (1)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (2)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (2)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - M MACINTOSH
Mrs. Mavis Elsie Macintosh Milford Haven The death occurred peacefully at Withybush Hospital,
Births - S JAMES
( JAMMER) Richard and Karoline A Baby Girl, STELLA, Born 08.04.12 At Prince Charles Hospital. A
Marriages - HARTEVELD/O'NEILL WE
Gareth Harteveld & Jacqui O'Neill Married on 17th February 2012 at The Meadowlands Hotel,