“Elderly who lose interest in pastimes could be at risk of Alzheimer's,” reports The Daily Telegraph, with other papers reporting similar headlines.
- NICE highlights how hand washing can save lives
- PET scans may improve brain injury diagnosis
- Cannabis linked to brain differences in the young
- Benefits over Easter
- Toddler tantrums
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (11)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (13)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (9)
- Clothing (16)
- Furniture and furnishings (33)
- Gardening and Outdoors (17)
- Health, fashion and beauty (3)
- Household and DIY (25)
- Miscellaneous (47)
- Musical instruments (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (7)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - S WARLOW
Happy 21st Sophie on 14th April Love from Mum, Dad and Luke xxx
Deaths - A EVANS
Mr. Arthur James John "Jim" Evans Milford Haven The death occurred peacefully on Monday 7th
Births - S JAMES
( JAMMER) Richard and Karoline A Baby Girl, STELLA, Born 08.04.12 At Prince Charles Hospital. A
Marriages - HARTEVELD/O'NEILL WE
Gareth Harteveld & Jacqui O'Neill Married on 17th February 2012 at The Meadowlands Hotel,