"Tetris can prevent post-traumatic stress disorder," reports The Daily Telegraph. An early stage study found that people who'd been in traffic accidents who played the popular computer game while waiting in A&E for treatment had fewer intrusive memories…
- Breastfeeding 'doesn't boost children's intelligence'
- Is bad luck the leading cause of cancer?
- Modified protein promotes hair growth and fights ageing in mice
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (6)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (1)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (3)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (10)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Household and DIY (8)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Musical instruments (1)
- Office equipment (2)
- Outdoor pursuits (2)
- Pets (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.