In this NHS video a midwife talks you through your options so you can find the best type of exercise for your fitness level and stage of pregnancy.
- Over-60s 'benefit from bursts of intense exercise'
- Should donor blood be screened for hepatitis E?
- Chat app
- 101 ideas
- Study links shift work to increased risk of diabetes
- TV and gaming after work 'leads to feelings of guilt'
Buy & Sell
King size bed frame Stylish wrought-iron king size (UK) bed frame and base--high quality headboard and footboard frame with base--came from US but too big for my bedroom. Perfect condition. See pictures ...
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (5)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (2)
- Clothing (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (34)
- Gardening and Outdoors (7)
- Household and DIY (16)
- Miscellaneous (31)
- Musical instruments (3)
- Office equipment (4)
- Outdoor pursuits (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (3)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Birthdays - M GEORGE
Mary George Happy 90th Birthday on Sunday 27 July with love from all the family xxx
Deaths - A MORGANS
Mr. Alan Edward Morgans Neyland The death occurred suddenly but peacefully at his home on Sunday
Births - S JAMES
( JAMMER) Richard and Karoline A Baby Girl, STELLA, Born 08.04.12 At Prince Charles Hospital. A
Marriages - HARTEVELD/O'NEILL WE
Gareth Harteveld & Jacqui O'Neill Married on 17th February 2012 at The Meadowlands Hotel,