Promise to double free childcare
11.44am Wednesday 27th May 2015
The Conservatives' pre-election pledge to double free childcare for young children is confirmed in today's Queen's Speech.
- Liners in 'river dance' spectacular
- Triple-killing suspect's body found
- DJ raps with Olly Murs at festival
- EU case 'extraordinarily strong'
- Man hunted over triple stab deaths
- Navy veteran salutes lost brother
- Carmichael pressured in memo row
- Dunkirk veteran's 'enormous tears'
- 1,000 attend rail disaster service
- Irish vote Yes for gay marriage
- BGT studio vacated due to WWII bomb
- Bank to probe 'Brexit' economy risk
- Clarkson: No idea what future holds
- Celebrity victims' record damages
- Eight remanded over Hatton Garden
- Pianist hails abuse memoir victory
- Thomas Cook boss to meet parents